RGV-AGC members include:
The different types of membership for the Rio Grande Valley Associated General Contractors include:
- General Contractors
- Subcontractor/Specialty Contractors
- Supplier & Manufacturers
- Service Related Firms
What We Do...
The Rio Grande Valley Chapter AGC provides members and their employees with opportunities to learn, network, build relationships, collectively influence public opinion, and stay informed in areas that can impact the bottom line.
Areas such as:
- Education and Training - putting you on the cutting edge of market trends.
- Safety and Environmental - making the words "Safety Pays" mean what it says.
- Representation and Lobbying - collectively and meaningfully affecting the government's relationship with your company.
- Networking - your bottom line is affected by who you know.
- Information and Plan Rooms - RGV-AGC remains on the cutting edge of gathering information to assist you in bidding work through both the Internet Planrooms and the paper planrooms in three cities, located throughout the Valley area.
- Leadership - being the knowledge-based Voice of the Industry
- Industry Relationships - with Architects, Engineers, and Owners.