Free Seminar to members of the Rio Grande Valley Chapter AGC
- Is safety a 2018 priority?
- Do you know how to document an accident investigation?
- Is retraining your workforce important?
- What are you doing to make your job sites and employees safer?
LEARN how to use the Safety Portal and new E-Learning Tool from CompGroup AGC and Texas Mutual, practical information and resources for Tool Box Meetings, along with answers to your questions and a FREE LUNCH!
This 208 Education Series is presented by Julie Schatz, Program Administrator for the CompGroup AGC. Julie will present use of the new technology now available and practical information, plus each attendee will leave with useful tools and documents to proceed with improving a safety culture as a priority for the company and your employees.
WHEN-WHERE-HOW TO REGISTER:
- Date: April 18, 2018 (Wednesday)
- Time: 12:00 noon – 1:30 pm
- Location: AGC Training Room – Harlingen
6918 West Expressway 83, Harlingen TX 78552
Seating Space Limited to 30
Please RSVP by April 16th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 956.423.4091